CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: trust me, you do have to justify your bodies to us men.

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

More
More
  Views: 1,456
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 66,534

Re: trust me, you do have to justify your bodies to us men.

I used to think I had to attract a man by being my best-looking. When I was just out of high school, I decided I wanted to find out what it was like to be beautiful. So I lost 20 pounds, bought some feminine clothes, and wore makeup with my long hair.

Attract men I did-- men just like you. Men who were not worth my time, who had the sort of mentality that I can't stand, and who didn't care a flip for who I was as long as they could have sex with me. I realized then that being 'attractive' simply attracted guys I wanted nothing to do with.

I am about 30 pounds overweight now, wear the clothes I feel comfortable in (guys' long sleeved shirts and jeans with tennis shoes) and the men who come up and talk to me are intelligent, interesting, emotionally mature (with a few exceptions!) and simply all-around better guys than the ones who hit on me when I was 'skinny'. So, no, there are men who do not want women to change or to look like Cindy Crawford. I know that the sort of men I really like don't look like movie stars... as you get older, things really do change. People of both sexes realize that choosing a mate based on looks is a bad move (I should know.. the cutest guy I dated was also the most annoying and had nothing in common with me). You also learn that having the perfect guy (or girl) will never make you happy by itself.. you have to learn to be in your own company, follow your own dreams, and avoid negative people who have their own destructive agendas. I'm afraid, Mt. Dew, that you simply don't understand much about women. You are willing to tell us we're fat, that we have to look the way you want us to look, that we have to please you and be what men want us to be. Wellll... sorry, dude, but the age of being barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen is over. We women are your bosses, your political leaders, and no longer have to put up with guys like you because there are tons of great guys to choose from, who realize that women aren't just walking breasts. We want to lose weight for our own reasons.. and when we finally do attract a man, it will not be a man like you-- it will be someone like my boyfriend who truly loves us and wants us to be happy with our own lives. We do not exist to please men-- we want men to please us, too! And you certainly can't please a girl by insulting her. Judging people based on your own bigoted sense of what women should be will get you nothing but a slap in the face eventually from some hip gal who knows she doesn't have to put up with your crap.

-S

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.594 sec, (2)