CureZone   Log On   Join
Issues with gf who cheated

Views: 828
Published: 17 years ago

Issues with gf who cheated

i could write for pages but i'll shorten the story. my gf and i've been dating for 4 months now and i'm so confused. my gf cheated on me 2 months ago by kissing and sleeping in a guy's bed after getting drunk at a party(nothing happened more than kissing). i was out of town for the weekend so it makes it more shady. there was no reason for her to question my fidelity since the trip out of town involved no women whatsoever and she knew it. anyway she was the one who told me her mistake and she vows that she doesn't even know what she was doing, no feelings whatsoever towards the guy. she is an innocent virgin girl who isn't slutty by any means. our relationship has moved on and gotten better since then but the thought of what she did still lingers in my head and whenever i think of it i think of ending it with her. even now we know we love each other and she says she will do anything to make me happy and that she'll change anything in order to be with me. but i just can't get the thought out of my head. any suggestions regarding what to do?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

10.766 sec, (1)