CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: New method extracts the very best virgin oil

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
yellowpage Views: 16,314
Published: 20 years ago

This is a reply to # 661,525

Re: New method extracts the very best virgin oil

You're right, CNO never posts except to extoll the virtues of TT, which leads some of us to surmise that he IS TT. It's heavy marketing; they should be doing this on their own discussion board.
It's true that the people in the other Yahoo group were mostly people who became fed up with the TT discussion group, which is not moderated but OVERmoderated. People were fed up of having their posts rejected and their valid messages ignored, and so formed their own group; nothing wrong with that. In time the new group will be the stronger one since it is far more satisfying to be able to actually communicate with other people.
There was no bashing of TT. I myself and others said they have a good product, but felt that he (Brian) is discourteous towards his customers, which is a fact. He never replies to personal mails, and ignores the wishes of the group members to show their email addesses.
There were a few posts to this effect and then people moved on to other topics. It's a far better group than the TT one, though perhaps a little less active, but that will change.
The fact that there have been so many complaints about TT is mostly because of the way people were treated on the Yahoo group, and so they have only themselves to blame.
As I said before, I like their product. I have bought it in the past from Coconut Connections in the UK, but they too are now using a different product which they say is better. They say it is from Australia. I have not tried the new one yet, since I bought a huge box of the TT oil and am still using it. However I would not buy TT again not becuase I dislike their product but because I dislike their manner. TT has to learn that in a competitive market it pays to be respectful towards your customers, answer their letters, and bend over backwards to be nice to them. If they do not do these things they wil lose out in the end.
When I have a choice between two products I would always buy the one from the nicer people! However this is territory we have gone over before and no point in rehashing it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.org

2.938 sec, (1)