CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Coconut oil and candida (gut yeast)Me too...

Robbie Views: 2,434
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 661,520

Re: Coconut oil and candida (gut yeast)Me too...

Hi,
When I received my VCO it stated that you can experience die off or a healing reaction, trying to remember exactly what it said but it meant the same. I have posted my symptoms I have been having after starting the oil like BRAIN FOGGGGGG, anxiety, fatigue, and more. It a retracing of previous symptoms so I was prepared for this but I forgot to mention the armpits are humming "LOL"
Well I would like to hear some other experiences too. I know it's only temporary though. I started my VCO with kefir so I got a double wammy of die off.
I was already having a healing crisis with the VCO anf kefir then I did a colonic and soon after I started feeling a cold coming on. I must have had a successful colonic and stirred up some stuff. This was monday and I have been under the weather since. I have been taking it easy and I AM PROUD OF MUSELF, I have NOT ben getting any sugar, Woo-Hoo!!!!!
Well you take care and drink plenty of water and have a enema or colonic to help facilitate the removal of those buggers!
Robbie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.547 sec, (1)