CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Raw milk

fsnaturelady Views: 1,021
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 660,904

Re: Raw milk

We went to the farm yesterday where I purchased four gallons of milk; when I got home, I put them all in quart jars and the cream is separating. I'll skim that off later today and have a try at whipping up some butter.

The milk is SO good! Although it took almost three hours to get there -- and another three back!! I am delighted to have done so. I used some milk with two raw egg yolks, a bit of nutmeg, some unheated honey and a banana -- Yummy!

The farmer said that perhaps I might be able to have better luck up here through the Weston A. Price organization so I'll give that a try. If not, then I am going to purchase two shares of a cow which gives me two gallons of milk a week. I also think that I may be able to buy butter and free-range eggs at this particular farm which is only 1/2 hour away from us.

Kindest thoughts.

fsnaturelady

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.672 sec, (1)