CureZone   Log On   Join
Thanks for your responses!

fsnaturelady Views: 1,207
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 660,875

Thanks for your responses!

Thanks for your responses -- yes, we both found the meat to be stronger in flavour and different in flavour than what we are used to -- when I get the Western beef from Alberta, it is great! I believe that that cattle grazes most of the time. And, we have Black Angus as well, but I don't know how that is raised.

I'm in Canada, so can't try any American beef and it is a hit-and-miss affair until I can find something that we like -- and MUCH driving. In the meantime, I am trying some Highland Cattle beef; they are grazing until the last 90 days, so it is a step forward.

I want to get a quarter of mixed meat packs for the Winter; whatever we do, it will be an improvement. We have gotten so far from home-cooked regular meals these days and I must get back into the kitchen!! :) I'm going to get a few different cuts on Saturday so that we can try them before I order a load of meat.

Thanks again.

Kindest thoughts.

fsnaturelady

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2019  www.curezone.org

0.328 sec, (1)