CureZone   Log On   Join
I'm right with you

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
Lynn Views: 2,429
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 66,011

I'm right with you

Your are right that the physical-mental-emotional are all tied together when it comes to healing. I am noticing that during my first flush I was really emotional afterward. I had a lot of tears, letting go of guilt and anger, all the emotions really. And I relate to holding on to the past. For me it is like chewing and re-chewing experiences as I have habitually second guessed myself through my life. I guess if you won't swallow, digest, and eliminate the thoughts and feelings, they harden and become permanent. I feel like an oyster. Do you like the image? I am truly ready to push them through. I am noticing more courage and a better disposition the more stones I release. I am way more patient with myself and everyone else in my family. I am the mother of three boys, all teenagers. I is a real adventure. Thanks for your addressing this issue as I feel it is really important.
Lynn

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.406 sec, (1)