CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: No gallbladder...still pain

Andreas Moritz Views: 1,554
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 659,514

Re: No gallbladder...still pain

Dear Lynn,

The aches in the area described are likely to large quantities of intrahepatic stones being piled up in the major two bile ducts of the liver, very near the place where they merge into the common bile duct that now directly leads up to your duodenum. You certainly are a candidate for the cleanse and you can expect to release several throusand stones.

The gallbladder problem was just an effect or the tip of the iceberg. Removing it didn't remove what caused the gallbladder problem in the first place. I suggest you cleanse your liver until all stones are gone, but given the missing gallbladder, it would be even more important for you to follow all the direction to the point, including the pre- and post-treatments (see The Amazing Liver Cleanse, www.1stbooks.com).

In addition, By removing the gallbladder, the gallbladder meridian gets cuts off and causes an energetic (Chi) imbalance in the body and, oftentimes, pain where the gallbladder used to be. This is similar to the phantom pain experienced by most people who have a lib amputated. The etheric limb (or organ) still exists, but because the respective meridian(s) is cut, the energetic blockage causes the pain. I suggest you take a look at the section on my website, www.ener-chi.com, that deals with Ener-chi Art. It offers pictures that restore the Chi-flow through the organs and system of the body, including those organs whose physical aspect is missing due to surgery.

With kind regards,
Andreas

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)