A poll and some questions:
1. How many cleanses have you done?
2. How many cleanses do you plan to do?
3. What are the health problems that prompted you to try this?
4. What results are you seeing in that health problem?
5. What other favorable results are you experiencing?
6. What recipe do you prefer, and why?
7. What mistakes have you made?
8. What problems have you experienced?
Now my questions:
My health problems include life-long allergies and mercury toxicity following removal of fillings (which was supposed to help the allergies).
I am eating a raw vegan diet, I switched recently from a less healthy Diet
that included days of vegetarianism mixed with Standard American junk-food eating.
A little over a year ago I did a lemon juice/olive oil flush with no problems, last night I did the grapefruit juice/olive oil recipe preceded by two servings of Epsom Salts
in the earlier part of the evening. The previous two days I drank homemade apple juice. I felt ready for the flush, and was enthusiastic about following the directions I found on-line, and want to do more flushes as I continue toward chelating out the mercury.
About three hours into my cleanse last night I woke up extremely nauseated and extremely hot. I was forced to make one trip to the toilet, not much came up but air, after which the nausea remained but became tolerable. A cold wet rag through the night helped with the hotness. Today I am weak, but feeling better. I don't know how successful the flush itself was since I hadn't prepared to count stones. I'm not as interested in stones as I am general toxicity of my liver.
Any thoughts on what I did wrong? I don’t EVER want to experience that again.