Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
sunne Views: 5,890
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 658,496

Re: Swollen gland in neck

Hi,

Nice to know we are not alone. I have a consultation tomorrow with a new doc that is a full fledged med doc but went on to study alternative meds to have more answers. I'll let you know what he says.

Since I wrote, I found out I have an inner ear infection that has been brewing for months and turned into a bacterial infection. The neck swelling is gone now. I resorted to Antibiotics . I had no ear pain to clue me in on this. The dizziness and pressures in head which have played with my vision are easing.

The other symptoms persist so I am going to this new doc to look for answers and improvements there.
I still am a little shaky most days. I would like an answer to the CAUSE of my palpitations and brain fog that occur sporadically.

Thanks for the note. I would be happy to chat back with you. I have felt so alone at times and wish that for no one. So tired of the critical eyes of docs, family and coworkers. I am not JUST stressed!

chat later.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.437 sec, (1)