CureZone   Log On   Join
6th Flush--Horrible Allergies Today--Long

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
kelltl Views: 1,149
Published: 18 years ago

6th Flush--Horrible Allergies Today--Long

I need advice.

I fasted this past Friday and completed a Clark Liver Flush yesterday. I got out 140 stones Saturday morning. No problems, no sideeffects....until today. I woke up and had just a tad bit of a stuffy nose (which I had on Saturday too) so I thought that I would do a BP shake and help absorb the bad stuff that my liver had released. About an hour and a half after taking the BP shake, my allergies EXPLODED!!!!!! If it was the BP shakes that I am having the reaction too, it would be a first. I have had a lot of them and always been a benefit to my symptoms. I have been sneezing uncontrobably. I will sneeze 10 times or more(no exageration) in a row without even enough time to take a breath. Nose is just going nuts, burning, etc. My face, believe it or not has red on my cheeks like they are burned and they are sensitive to the touch. I had that before, but only from a reaction to household insulation. It is seriously like a burn and my skin peeled last time....PRAY for me that it does not have to peel this time. I looked horrible before.

I have tried two (for the first time) coffee enemas today hoping for relief. I will have to say that I "felt" a little better for about an hour after doing them, but am back to my horrible feelings. I do not have access to colonics where I live nor do I have a coloincs board.

What should I do?? It is really hard to justify keeping up the flushes because of the horrible reactions I am having. After my last flush, I had bleeding in my stool (which I now believe is related to BP shakes). I have progressivly felt worse and had greater symptoms after each flush. I do clear up and feel better eventually, but this is a horrible way to live. I am not a quitter but am on the bubble right now. Please advise if you have ANY input. My family is becoming less than supportive because of the horrible way I feel and it is hard on them too. I have not completed a Master-Cleanse in about 5 months and will do one soon regardless of the Liver Flushes go/no go. I just have no idea how I will stand the reaction if it gets much worse. I am no wimp, this is absolutely miserable though.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.672 sec, (2)