CureZone   Log On   Join
Results of 2nd flush
RavenElaine Views: 1,078
Published: 20 years ago

Results of 2nd flush


Well, it's been just over a week since my 1st flush, and I have to say that even though I passed stones, I didn't feel any better physically during the past week. I didn't feel any worse either, so I decided not to wait 2 weeks to do the 2nd flush.

Made a few changes, too. The Epsom Salts drink was really gross, but figured it was even worse because I also hate grapefruit!
So, decided to change that to lemon juice (I have a juicer) freshly juiced.

Just like the first flush, I slept in (and therefore didn't eat at all, all day), and then after being awake for an hour drank some apple juice (around noon) and went back to bed. I had worked some killer hours this week (15 on Friday), so was quite exhausted, and needed the sleep. Slept until about 5pm.

Shortly after 6pm (maybe 6:10pm) I drank my first Epsom Salts drink (with lemon juice and spring water). Unlike the first flush where I didn't need the bathroom much until closer to 10pm, THIS time I had frequent visits right away!
I had lotioned my butt a while before the first drink.
Drank the second one around 8:10pm, and I must say that even without the grapefruit juice, it was still HORRIBLE! Gross!
Lots more time in the bathroom.

Took a bath shortly before 10pm and applied more lotion to my butt.
Decided to switch juices for the olive oil drink, and went with pineapple juice which I love. Didn't gag, and actually drank the whole thing easily! I had increased the amount of olive oil to one full cup to help improve results.
Then, quickly brushed my teeth (had put toothpaste on the brush before the drink, to save time) then rushed to bed.
I had already set up my back massager pad, and set it for heat AND vibrate. And added some tiger balm under my right rib cage (but it must have been a mild balm, because it didn't get warm).
Did the 20 minutes on my back, and then switched to my right side with my knees up. Figured using BOTH positions might be a good idea.
Used the vibration pad for about an hour and a half. Then I threw it on the floor and went to sleep. Tossed and turned, but felt okay and didn't get up for the bathroom at all.

About 8am I took the 3rd Epsom Salt drink (with more pineapple juice instead of lemon) which was STILL gross. And then my 4th drink a couple of hours later.

Anyway, what you're all waiting for.......

Wow! After the 8am drink I used the toilet and passed TONS of stones!! Dozens of tiny little tan ones, but some larger somewhat green ones, too. Subsequent visits produced fewer stones, but still, all in all, a very successful flush!
Hopefully I'll be able to "feel" a big difference in the next few days.

I slept some more after the last drink, and used the vibration pad again.

This flush was also different because I had bought a small tea strainer with handle before-hand, and scooped some stones into a small plastic container. Took some pics and then put it in the freezer. (Wish I could post pics here, but don't know how to set it up with my webspace yet).

Now I think I'll order some Swiss Chalet chicken. I'm starving!!


Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023

0.516 sec, (2)