CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Reeking

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
burningissues777 Views: 2,896
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 654,682

Re: Reeking

"And what about the biggie - digital camera memory cards? Will this device respond to a compact flash or secure digital card? Will it erase them?" - AK - this is the question that didn't make sense to me at all. What does this mean? We are talking about an ABPA and simply putting in a polaroid or 5 megapixel digital photograph for putting in one of two wells in the APBA. It's a VERY simple device in operation, yet complex enough to where only one man on the planet (allegedly) can manufacture this, and he formerly did military/satellite technology for the U.S. Government. What does this, then, have to do with "respond to a compact flash or secure digital card?" - again, seems like you TOTALLY misunderstand, or more techie offtrack disinformation to me.

"I know this isn't the right forum, but it seems like the best place to pose the question. We can move over to Facts, Science and Myths if there is any interest."
There is no "myth" in this whatsoever - this is science, scientific devices, being used by medical scientific researchers, PH'D' scientists to be exact. There is no "myth" at all in this - only FACTS, SCIENCE, and MY EXPERIENCE, as well as others currently using these devices and technologies to improve and expand upon Rife and Clark's original research, taking it light years ahead.

The site given before was of the reseller, not the manufacturer. The best source of information, along with FREE TRAINING from Dr. Jeffery Sutherland on the device if bought through this source is http://www.frequencyresearch.org as the best research approach and protocols involve not only the ABPA, but the frequency generator F165 connected to the ABPA using Specific Frequencies while using a "contact" device (preferably an F165) all at the same time - This approach, is what shows the most effect and most promise in research thus far. It uses scalar waves, and IDF's. My PERSONAL experience, however, has shown that it's best to use a radionics saliva test, (and any other testing that can determine viral, bacterial, pathogen/ parasite presence in your body, such a syncrometer, etc.) in tandem with an Fscan, and Doc Sutherland's photoanalysis for a THOROUGH and more complete approach, and chances for better success in successfully targeting, and using these protocols & research for "expiramentation", etc.

Again, forgive me if I misunderstand, but your question seemed way off base, and made no sense to me:
"And what about the biggie - digital camera memory cards? Will this device respond to a compact flash or secure digital card? Will it erase them?" Same with your asking if it should be in the facts, Science or "myth" section - there is no "myth" in this, Science and scientists of the highest caliber expanding and innovating on the original research of both Clark, and Rife, taking it far ahead in ways they never dreamed possible maybe, but it's available to us here, now, and today.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.563 sec, (2)