It had an embedded website link.
I clicked on the link.
I read the web page.
I thought of a question.
I downloaded the product manual.
I read the manual.
I still had the same question.
I asked the question.

I just re-read my posting, and I don't see anything which justifies you response. Some photographic chemistries are more dependent on silver, some are less. The manual mentioned two types of polaroid film only, and said nothing about more traditional photographs, slides, black and white vs. color, etc. And in a year when Kodak is getting out of the film business (!!!), I think that no mention of digital imaging deserves a simple question.

In a post to someone else, you refer to "a false inaccurate, or rather "outdated" view on a discrepancy that really doesn't exist." Seems a bit harsh since the person basically agreed with you, that the device works with digital images. If there is a better manual somewhere which addresses non-polaroid imaging, please indicate this.

Sometimes, a question is just a question.

By the way, since you seem to be very familiar with the history of this device, is the website which started this thread run by the manufacturer, or a re-seller? If a re-seller, then who is the manufacturer of the most recent version of this product?

ak

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.234 sec, (1)