CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Re: vtoolsshadow, my test results

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
vtoolsshadow Views: 2,561
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 654,667

Re: vtoolsshadow, my test results

//www.curezone.org/upload/_X_Y_Z_Forums/Zapper/RADIONICS_SALIVA_TEST_3.jpg
Vtool's caption - "I submitted this test 10-06-05, after 45 days of no contact treatment with the Fscan, or having anything (I was traveling, and all my luggage had been taken from me). This shows then, and in a few weeks ahead, after doing the Beck protocols, Fscan treatments, and Dr. Sutherland's APBA transmissions further, I will resubmit another radionics saliva test to Dr. Loyd, and post the results here. Hopefully my brain tumor or "lump" will be gone, and the TB virus reduced or eliminated altogether. All regular blood tests failed to find the viral tb in my blood, as well as other tests. This simple saliva test, which is submitted by putting your saliva on a small slip of paper, and into a small vanila envelope, is mailed to Dr. Richard Loyd, and only costs $125, and comes with a FREE 30 minute by telephone phone consultation with Dr. Richard Loyd. It's FAR SUPERIOR to any blood test, or HAIR analysis, and is FAR cheaper than most too :))) SUPER!!! Highly and STRONGLY recommended to serious electromedicine and zapping enthusiasts!!! This is how I found my viral TB, and got the frequencies of 1552 & 2565 to treat it, along with some recent ones from Dr. Sutherland, which I will employ in my regimen of daily treatment this weekend. Cheers! http://www.aboutroyalrife.com http://www.frequencyresearch.org http://www.royalrife.com " end of Vtool's caption.

Seems perhaps Vtool's observers learned that the Lyme's set being developed, tested, and upgraded, while saving him and relieving him from serious persistent right knee pain at the time (New Zealand trip, and remained pain free until reinfection some 4 months later)- along with other researhers, noted that fungal or candida release was an important part of the recently discovered "weaponized" Lyme's protocol -

Jeeper's, I'm no medical doc, and can't speak for the Tool, but I'd say they all learned one heck of a lesson from that one...

We know it saved Vtool from viral TB hell - this specific test, first taken by the Tool wayback... months after using a typical zapper (RSG-1) and all the other protocols, including some initial treatments (then developing borna virus frequency therapy). Note some researcher's state that viral TB, when following a strict and rigid protocol, may take a year or so to eliminate - Note that with ABPA the focus was predominatly on the Lyme's and borna virus issue... not the TB during the NZ trip -

What this tells us is the average medical doctors are way short of detection of these viral critters, and also unaware, largely, of the issue of reinfection, etc. but what do I know?

Now there about this neurotransmitter test? What does it tell us about frequencies, viral critters, or parasites, or bacteria manipulators of chemical activities in the brain? Do you have any up there in that skull/brain tissue? We know a lot of mad cows sure do (crystal prions that can be resonated at a distance with elf) - Heck if I know, I've got some good ideas, but I am not a medical doctor - therefore, I can't read nor interpret the results of that test - just call me stupid or lockjawed on that one. Nice try Mike - but what does this tell us? The more we go, the more we learn children. Test, Test, Test, and you may score high on the university of life scorecard. No doubt, you might just learn something new, or lifesaving. We need more researchers in these areas, I know that, with bird flu SARS hounding down the pavement, and 78 microbiologists suicided or murdered worldwide at 14 billion odds to one that could have happened all by chance or coincidence according to '97 life insurance actuary Science (tables) - we REALLY need some serious researchers and FREE thinkers - thanks God for Dr. Sutherland, Dr. Clark, Dr. Loyd, Dr. Rogers, Dr. Shulze, and the good folks that support that kind of research and expiramentation.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (2)