CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: BioPhoton touchy-feely

notime2work Views: 3,310
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 654,663

Re: BioPhoton touchy-feely

After running Dr. Sutherland's lyme programs, I felt better overall than I have in a long time. His programs target all the co-pathogens involved with lyme (and there are MANY), so the treatment is complete, instead of focusing on just one or a few bugs. He has done extensive research into the inter-relation of all these pathogens and knows how to develop the programs to be most effective.

His research and program development for lyme is constantly evolving. Lyme is one of the most difficult to eradicate, because it is so multi-faceted. Some of the co-infection aspects of the disease are also bio-weaponized, making it even more of a challenge. The series of programs I have (v. 4.1) has 9 separate programs. Some of them run for days at a time, so it is no short-term fix. It is designed to run on the ABPA for this reason.

I ran his h. pylori program a couple of weeks ago during the night, and it completely eradicated my stomach problems. I had no formal diagnosis, but decided if the program worked, it was a diagnosis and cure all-in-one. Worked great -- no more pain, saved time, money, and I didn't have to fight with a doctor over the Antibiotic cocktail they would have prescribed for me had they diagnosed h. pylori.

Sometimes you can feel what is being run, sometimes not. When Dr. Sutherland broadcasts the Lyme programs to me, I am able to feel them for awhile, then I just start to feel good. The way his programs are developed, herxing is minimized.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.703 sec, (1)