You might want to keep in mind the "ideal" research and expiramentation protocol, one that through trial and error, past, present, and ongoing, that I suggest:
1. Boosting immunity with Transfer Factor Advanced Plus to maybe 438%
2. Zapping nanobacteria for multiplacative immunity of 4x, and with Transfer Factor maybe up to 16x - see the docs' research on that - http://www.frequencyresearch.com
3. Research and expiramental analysis with Radionics saliva testing http://www.aboutroyalrife.comhttp://www.royalrife.com for further identification possibilities of viruses, parasites, and pathogens, etc. Know what you are targeting with a thorough round of "energy" testing research.
4. Photoanalysis - in your case, you are opting to try the cameron aurameter yourself (let us know how it goes, it takes some years to master, others not)
5. Fscan can pick up a lot if you have access to one, but not everything.
6. I use an F165, while getting transmissions on occassion from an ABPA connected to another F165 transmitting specific frequencies - often scanning later, or intermittently, and sometimes emailing those scans to the Doc with this Class 1 licensed medical device (Europe).
More later... and personal experiences and observations perhaps... if it's helpful. Best of luck in your expiramentation and research.