CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Zapping alone, without any other help

ParaZapper Views: 2,228
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 654,492

Re: Zapping alone, without any other help

>- WHERE to you discuss PLATE ZAPPING?

I have a one line description of this in our users manual but do not mention it on our site. This is because I has not seen any positive benefits from the little experience that I have with it but do not want to discredit it either.

Perhaps if someone were to post some actual comparative data showing how well the results improved over standard zapping vs plate zapping with all other conditions being equal, then I might see the value.

My point is that I see where it is recommended to plate zap for 6 to 8 hours a day but regular zapping is only for 1 hour or so a day. On this basis I would expect to see an 8 times improvement with nothing on the plates. How much difference does it make if you put the slides on the plate. It could be that the slides actually reduce the effectiveness of the zapping in some cases.

Like I said, I will have to see hard statistical data based on equivalent conditions before I am convinced.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (1)