CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: -Zapping alone, without any other help

ParaZapper Views: 2,885
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 654,481

Re: -Zapping alone, without any other help

>- " parasite Cleanse and parasite Cleansing
Many herbal or natural treatments, known as parasite cleansing or parasite cleanse, only affect the intestinal parasites, not reaching skin parasites, liver parasites, blood parasites or parasites living in other organs."

This statement is true and is based on the reported experiences of a number of customers and my own experience. The Liver Cleanses and kidney flushes are great in my opinion, but the parasite cleanse does not work all of the time, and it does not work for everyone. I will say that of the parasite cleanses, Dr. Clarks is the best, but it is not the only one available. Many people chose other cleanses for one reason or the other and that is why I make the claim. If you read carefully, I do not say that Dr. Clark's parasite cleanse does not work, although some customers have not had good results from this either.

Otherwise, I question the logic, if the parasite cleanse kills these parasites, why did Dr. Clark need to offer the zapper? Also, why does the SZD 2004 offer keys for these parasites? So the F-Scan and its cousings do not offer frequencies for these?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)