CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Totally confused about zappers. For #31798

ParaZapper Views: 4,991
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 652,742

Re: Totally confused about zappers. For #31798

>- isn't that one of the reasons you do more than one session?

Yes, but the point is that if it takes the zp 9 minutes to kill what might be the easiest to kill, it may take much longer to kill the more difficult.

>- "Any positively offset [DC] frequency kills all bacteria, viruses and parasites simultaneously given sufficient voltage (5 to 10 volts), duration (seven minutes), and frequency (anything from 10 Hz to 500'000 Hz)."

I have read and heard this many times, but I have not read anywhere that she has claimed that there are not some frequencies that are better. The truth is, I do not believe that she has tested zappers on individual frequencies.

I have done a bit of testing and find that 30080 is much better than 30000 for about 10 parasites and that 28470 is better for many more. I actually have dozens of frequencies that make a difference in the zappers results.

I have also found that a time longer than 7 minutse produces better results with some other parasites. What needs to be understood that a lot of Dr. Clark's work was approximation due to time limitations. She only has so many hours in a day which limits the amount of testing that she can do on the zapper. Since I specialize in the zapper, I can concentrate on the details of what works better and what does not work as well.

You also have to realize that her books are several years old and it is difficult to revise a book to include the latest technology. On the other hand, our instruction manual havs been revised 6 times in the last 3 months.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (1)