CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Totally confused about zappers

ParaZapper Views: 5,281
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 652,677

Re: Totally confused about zappers

>- This discussion is pointless. Look at all the people who are very happy with the results of using their zappers, including all kinds.

I disagree but agree.

I agree that everyone who is here is happy with their zapper, sure, but my problem is that I hear from the ones that do not post here. These are the people that will give the industry a bad name by telling everyone that they know that the zapper is a hoax.

We have customers who bought our products who did have some good results with their other zappers but wanted better and we have customers who bought other zappers, were dissatisfied but decided to give it one more try. And I am not just talking about cheap zappers but I will say that it is mostly cheap zappers.

There are people who are dissatisfied. There are people who do not get any improvement from some zappers and this should not happen. You have to understand that statistically only 2 % to 5 % of the people who are dissatisfied with a cheap product will ever call back to complain but 70 % of those who buy expensive products will complain if they are dissatisfied. The ones who buy a cheap zapper and do not get the results that they are seeking just write it off as a scam.

I have run into people who upon seeing something about a zapper will immediately exclaim that it is a scam and a hoax becaused they used one that was not effective.

It does not help the industry when a company puts a product on the market and does not provide reasonable support including making sure that the customer gets a product that is the best that it can be.

If there is anything that is really pointless about this discussion is that some people are stuck in their comfort zone and are not going to learn a thing.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)