CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: several questions for you multi-flushers from a 3rd timer . . .

Cookie Views: 1,641
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 65,258

Re: several questions for you multi-flushers from a 3rd timer . . .

> Hi Lisa,

I know exactly what you mean. Click on my name and read a previous message I wrote. I didn't start getting my liver discomfort until I did my first cleanse. However, my discomfort gets a tad better with each cleanse. I am doing my 3rd cleanse this weekend. I really believe that as you get more stones out the ones that are still in the liver/gallbladder area have more room to circulate freely now. They no doubt are moving towards the exit pathway of your gallbladder causing this slight discomfort (same with me). I noticed it when I put on my bra or bend certain ways. Also, the discomfort is right in the gallbladder area to the mid left not mid right leading me to believe they are not stuck but ready to make an exit with the next cleanse. However, after my second flush it became less discomfortable. This best way I can picture it is - before you start cleansing they're all packed together and no room to move. Therefore, you may not in some cases ever feel any pain or discomfort. However, as soon as you start cleansing you are moving them around for the first time and freeing some of them. As I mentioned, I believe now the others are able to move more freely. I really believe when you have completed 6 or more flushes and totally stone free, you and me both won't feel this anymore. For more information on this visit - www.sensiblehealing.com

Cookie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.578 sec, (1)