CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: [gallstones] SURGERY-STONEFREE

Clark Liver Flush
Dr. Hulda Clark’s amazing Liver Flush available here. Pure products!...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
Adrienne Views: 2,171
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 65,211

Re: [gallstones] SURGERY-STONEFREE

Hi Barry,

I had a couple other thoughts I thought I'd share with you. I think you already know that I started doing the liver cleanse because I continued to have pain after surgery. I haven't had any pain since the 2nd cleanse. I know that Debra has posted that she has no problems whatsoever as a result of having her GB removed, but I can tell you that I do notice a difference. It's nothing major, but when I eat more fat than I usually would, and more often than not, it's the wrong kind of fat, i.e. butter or ice cream for example, I notice that I'm gassy and sometimes experience gas pain. It's just an irritating symptom I guess, but it does serve to remind me that I haven't been eating as well as I should. I do continue to drink organic apple juice and fresh squeezed grapefruit juice on a regular basis....which is good for your liver. And I've upped my water intake. Other than the forementioned symptoms, I feel so good that I'd really never know I'd had surgery....except for the memories and scars! A bit part

Adrienne

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

2.984 sec, (1)