CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Really Need Variety of Input - PLEASE

ParaZapper Views: 2,173
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 652,443

Re: Really Need Variety of Input - PLEASE

Slow down just a bit. Stop for a couple of days and then start gradually. I think that you are trying too much at once.

When you start back, do the standard 7-20-7-20-7 at 30 kHz for a couple of days. See how this affects your problems. If the problems do not show up, try 7-20-7-20-7 at 2.5 kHz for a couple more days. If problems do not show here, try doing both frequencies for a couple of days.

Increase gradually. While 10 minutes on a frequency may be more effective than 7 minutes, it can create a lot more dies-off which is what it appears that you are having.

Otherwise, you may have other problems that are making you more sensitive. I have only heard of one other case similar. I believe that the lady finally found out that she had a genetic disorder. She had been to dozens of doctors without relief before zapping and went to several more before finally finding her problem.

Stop for a couple of days and when you start back, go slowly and carefully.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.906 sec, (1)