Re: Really Need Variety of Input - PLEASE

Hulda Clark Liver Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Selini Views: 2,512
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 652,446

Re: Really Need Variety of Input - PLEASE

Thanks guys for your advice - I feel like I have some "friends" out there so you don't feel alone in these situations.

Actually, I was not afraid of the symptoms and, have been following alternative medicine remedies for years. However, the pains I was feeling throughout EVERY SQUARE inch OF MY BODDY were so bad, you cannot begin to imagine. The bottom of the rib cage area where the beginning of the abdomen starts, was for days with such unbearable pain I cannot find the words to describe this. Also, at the top of my rib cage just below where the shoulders start - oh my god ---

Imagine your ENTIRE body from top of the feet to your shoulders and in between full of the most unbearable pain; muscular, joint, bone, -- even my behind was so achy the way it used to get when I had a severe case of the flu years ago.

Well, I did not zap last night and today - I feel like a different person - reborn.... I have experienced die-off in the past through other remedies and protocols and thought I was going to die until one day,........ so I am familiar but had never zapped before and was in foreign territory if you know what I mean. So, I did become apprehensive and fearful in some way, thinking that possi bly I had caused some damage to my system.

Any more input and advice is always appreciated and very welcome, you can be sure.

We only learn by sharing....!!! Many thanks.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.219 sec, (1)