CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Parazapper Read this!

ParaZapper Views: 3,312
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 652,399

Re: Parazapper Read this!

>- You may have the worlds strongest zapper but it is still limited to range to the range that a zapper can reach within the body.

There may be some limitation, but the difference between our product is that we constantly receive calls from people who pass dead worms from zapping with our zappers. Our customers have to eat yogurt or take probiotics to replenish the natural bacteria that are killed by zapping.

>- Blood electrifiers work directly on the blood stream and once you have cleaned that up ,your immune system becomes so powerful that anything that is left on the surface areas has little chance of surviving very long.

Yes, but... they do not reach into the lymphatic system which is why you also need a magnetic pulser to go with it.

The blood electrifier does not reach into the intestinal area very well either.

ParaZapper CCa with copper paddles and footpads can and does reach the blood, lymphatic system, intestines, and as far as I can tell, all organs in between. Our model pz00046 can reach practically the entire body with very good results. Not perfect, by very good acording to our customers.

Another thing that you fail to mention about the blood electrifier. It is not comfortable to use. Unless they are desparate, most people do not want this much discomfort.

>- "I also give away a few of these each month".

The recipients are missionaries who share these with the needy in places like Africa, Desparate mothers here with children dying of serious life threatening illness, etc, and on rare occasions for research.

>- If you agree that blood electrifiers are generally more potent then why didn't you create a super Electrifier

Mostly, the electrifier has probably reached its limit, Shocking anyone any more extensively would just be too painful. The zapper still has a lot of room for improvement, is easier to use, more portable, more economical to operate, and has the ability to reach the entire body rather than just the circulatory system.

As I stated in a previous discussion, I hope to present new evidence in the near future.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)