CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Zapper and Bird Flu

ParaZapper Views: 3,265
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 652,387

Re: Zapper and Bird Flu

>- believe Bob Beck was very sceptical as to whether the zapper works at all...

I was at least as skeptical. Did not believe. I still do not believe that the basic zapper is very effective. I have said that on this forum on several occasions. But we sell zappers that are beyond that.

>- I think the zapper has many health benefits but no where near the potency of blood electrification.

I agree with this to a limited extent. But you guys do not get it yet. We offer 2 zappers that are not your run of the mill zappers and are not even in the same ball park with most of them.

We have customers that have put away their RIFE machines, frequency generators, and blood electrifiers. We have customers who frequently tell us that one of our trial models is too strong. So I ask, do you really know what you are talking about? How can you compare 2 things when you have not seriously tried both?

>- Good health is a right of all people and shouldn't have to be purchased from ANYONE!

I agree absolutely ( we publish schematics on the internet ), but they should also have the right to buy it if that is their need. As I have stated before, many of our sales are to professionals for whom time is more presious than money.

We also sell a lot to folks who have built their own and want something a lot better.

How many movie stars or elected officials do you think are going to sit around making zappers and blood electrifiers? How many corporate officers, CEO's, VP's, etc are going to spend their evenings or weekends doing this?

These folks would prefer to spend whatever money it takes and enjoy the weekend on their yacht or traveling.

What about research? I sell custom zappers to the Who's Who in research and I am talking about National Laboratories, etc.

If you make so little per hour that it is cost worthy to make your own, I strictly encourage that, but I take exception with the idea that that is the only way to do things.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (1)