CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: zappers, effective...

ParaZapper Views: 1,822
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 652,272

Re: zappers, effective...

>- Puff. What are you refering to? Actual results? I don't think so,

I specifically am referring to the strength received from the zapper. The ZP is much weaker electrically than the others that I have personally tried. I can see and feel the difference.

>- I don't know what you are using to test your stuff,

Leader 822 Frequency meter, Tektronics 464 DSO, Fluke DMM, ... All are verified for calibration.

>- but it's really honestly annoying to read your (obviously) biased opinions.

The first message of this thread was obviously biased and not by me. I may be biased, but at least I have tried enough zappers to know which ones are better. I am biased through experience. Some others here ( no names mentioned ) are biased despite a lack of experience.

>- You have every reason to promote your Zappers, don't get me wrong,

If you re-read the initial post and my response, it has nothing to do with our product. Our product was not even mentioned. It is strictly a response to a claim based on lack of experience that the ZP is suitable to all.

It is not. It is cheaply made and as a result, has almost no warranty. I am not saying that it will not work for minor stuff such as colds. For serious health issues, people need something better, period.

>- it doesn't mean you are the authority on every other Zapper.

I do not claim to be such, but having tried over a dozen different zappers, I do know which ones are electrically weak and so far, ZP is the weakest. As I said, it pales when compared to most of the others.

>- it's conveniantly small and saves a lot of battery.

Small, granted. I do not know how long the batteries last in the ZP, but ours is CMOS also. I bet our batteries do not last as long as the ZP though. We provide a much stronger output. We also advise our customers not to let their batteries fall below 7.5 volts as the effectiveness falls significantly as the output voltage decreases. You have experienced that yourself.

As a final note, I did state that the unit I tested could have been weak.

I also stated that as I have time, I will post actual data.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (2)