CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Flushing Ascaris...

prettysoulful Views: 2,098
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 652,084

Re: Flushing Ascaris...

Well, to tell you the truth, I'm not certain that it is Ascaris now. I do believe that it may be, but after reading something in Dr. Clark's book, I'm afraid it may be a type of flatworm. The body pieces that have come out led me to believe that they were round when alive, but the way they come out in pieces, make me belive that they are one of the flatworms as described in the book. I'm basing my 'self-diagnosis' on physical evidence. I can see, and poke at the remains of the worm, and I'm sure if I were willing to pay the money, which I'm not, I could have the remains analyzed to determine exactly which parasite it is. At the rate at which I have been dispelling the body, I'm sure that it is greatly wounded if not dead, but it is unfortunately, still in me.

The only bright point is that I know that whether it is Ascaris or a flatworm, the method of disposal is the same.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)