CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Copper clarification

Free Book by Dr. Clark!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Hulda Clark Liver Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Royal Tea - Digestive Aid
Made from Persimmon, Malva, Marshmallow, and Holy Thistle. S...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
getwisdom Views: 1,752
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 652,108

Re: Copper clarification

My thoughts on your post,
For one thing the zapper is on such a low frequency that you couldn't possably do any bodly harm. If so you may have something other than a zapper.
It is so silly to be worried about a nine volt battery being tapped twice per second for ten minutes (see page 29 The Cure For All Diseases http://sbherbalremedies.com/books/the_cure_for_all_diseases.html ) hurting you. A "zapper" is only device that taps on the battery for you.
I don't think you get enough copper by holding a ring for seven minutes to (1) worry about its effects or (2) hope that it will help you in some way (have never heard of copper being either bad or good, do you have a link?).
The guy who flapped his arms and chirped like a bird seems to have either run out of things to talk about (probably) or maybe he did zap and he did feal like flapping his arms and chirping. I don't know, but it seems kind of unlikely that he was accually seriously flapping or chirping. I have had my zapper for two years and it has never had that effect.
The zapper is very safe, and if nothing else it is not going to hurt you (I beleave it accually does work, but you are entitled to your oppinion) so don't worry about people being electricuted, ok?
The other thing I would like to point out is that many of us don't want to take medicatoins because they make people sick. I have had bad side effects from those doctor perscribed "poisen pills" (again you are entitled to your own oppinoin. Perhapps they work better for you?) I have missed days of work while laying in bead shaking and throwing up from simple pain pills on many seperate occasions(different types of pain pills each time). Then ended up being worse off then I started.
The best option is the safer natural way.
I don't think you can put the zapper in the same boat as a pill that gives people parasites, vacceens however do this and are still very popular.
I know somone who was cured from Breast Cancer by applying Dr Clark's methods.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (2)