Interesting post. Thanks and welcome to the forum, blakemack.
The zapper I use (the $10 zapperplans.com unit) is less than 9 volts, and has a current-limiting 1k resistor on it's output so it is well below what it takes to electrocute a human being. In fact it's below what a person can usually feel on their skin. Some people have a slight tingling sensation, but it is just as common not to feel it, although you can feel it on your tongue similarly to taste-testing a battery.
As to dangers of copper overload, I think the risk is quite minimal. Any amounts absorbed from the metal contact with skin would be extremely minute, but if it becomes a problem I can switch to silver or stainless.
What symptoms are there for metallic copper pollution? Also, what are some treatments for this in case it occurs? Would copper absorbed in this way be combined with protein on the way in?
Another thing I'd like to clarify is that the syncrometer Dr. Clark describes is cheap to build, and you don't need to get the parts from her. It is a method of detecting pathogens not necessarily in the stool, but also the rest of the body, by tuning into their harmonic resonances. It is similar in nature to a radio.