CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Anyone successful with CoQ10 megadose?

Free Book by Dr. Clark!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Natural Cancer Remedies
The ”incurable” pancreatic cancer disappeared!

Hulda Clark Liver Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

My Complexion is Glowing
Oxy-Powder Attacks The Source Of Your Constipation, You Will ...

More
More
prettysoulful Views: 1,415
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 652,085

Re: Anyone successful with CoQ10 megadose?

Actually, I did not determine that I have a roundworm from using a zapping device. I determined it from the many inch-long pieces of a worm that came out during a recent herbal cleanse, before I started zapping. When I did zap, over a month after finishing that cleanse, and the same types of pieces began coming out, again, I surmised that the worm is still there.

I have not had the pieces analyzed, but I do know that they are from a foreign body, and not from food as they are tubular, completely undigested, and look like nothing that I have ever eaten.

And to clarify another point, I'm not having, nor have I had any 'symptoms' of any parasites that I could distinctly say were due to parasites, but of course, that is not unusual for a parasite infestation, is it?

I am also doing Liver Flushes and Bowel Cleanses at this time. I never drink or smoke, and I haven't used an OTC in many years.

I don't mean to be rude, but since you didn't inquire as to what I have done or am doing for my body and my organs, I believe it is a bit presumptive of you to assume that I have ignorantly jumped into something on a whim without investigation or logical consideration of other potential causes or solutions as implied by this comment by you...

"I'm just one of those that would always want to do what I can for the organs themselves before I ever would engage in self diagnosing myself with this or that infection, etc."

I have a physician, and I get a complete annual physical every year. According to him, I'm in perfect heath and all of my blood levels are normal or better than average; nothing to suggest a need to further investigate the state of my liver. Despite that excellent diagnosis, I have self-diagnosed myself as needing to cleanse my liver, my bowel, and my body. And I have had excellent results.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

1.438 sec, (1)