Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Stephan2 Views: 2,575
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 652,030

Re: Electrolytes & Zeta Potential

Dear ParaZapper,

I included the information, since it gives us an approximate value for the average consumption of aluminum here in the US. The amount of 40 mg of aluminum in 7 liter of plasma corresponds to 5.7 ppm. Now look carefully at the following graph:

(Taken from http://www.zeta-meter.com/5min.pdf)

This graph shows you that aluminum at 4 ppm will zero the Zeta Potential if started at -30 mV. In this case, every American should be dead. Luckily, the Zeta Potential is not at -30 mV (without the aluminum) but much lower. However, the blood can destabilize when too many minerals are consumed and then the aluminum is added. You really have to read through Dr. T.C. Daniels’s book (see my previous post), which is hard to read, but some abbreviations and terms become clear further back in the book. It is really not well written - but nonetheless the content is relevant.

I wonder what will happen to a person’s blood vessels if that person takes antacids for years because of reflux and other stomach related problems. Even those antacids that do not contain aluminum still add to the total load of minerals that could weaken the ability of the blood to keep everything suspended.

But if someone takes those antacids that contain aluminum... God may help him.

Another example, it just happened to me Saturday last week:

I watch a movie at home and ate a whole box of crackers. Although they were from the health food store, including the cheese that I had with it I must have consumed about 2 grams of salt that evening! I woke up twice during the night and needed to drink water. The next morning I passed very little urine and it was MILKY! The excreted liquid was so overloaded with electrolytes that its Zeta Potential collapsed - a good way to get kidney stones! Then I went on my bathroom scale and I had gained 5 pounds (!) probably all bound water that the body needed to hold on to in order to cope with the 2 grams of salt! That weight gain disappeared within a few days.

So, don't overdo it with consumption of salt and salty foods.

One should balance the amount of salt consumed by twice the amount of potassium. That also balances the Zeta Potential (see the graph).

Stephan

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.375 sec, (2)