CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Why Zap rather than Blood electrify?

Clarkia Parasites Tincture
Hulda Clark Parasites Tinctures

Google Advertisement
3rdleg Views: 2,283
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 651,902

Re: Why Zap rather than Blood electrify?

Thats a pretty serious charge to make agaist somebody (saying Bearden is a disinformation agent)...Telling if someone is a disinformation agent is not as easy as reading their writings, otherwise there would be no point to disinformation. As far as I know Bearden is the first person to ever be able to explain Priore's work (he didn't even know why it worked himself)...I really don't see anything that would point toward Bearden being anything but sincere and his papers are very sound in their understand of the true physics of the universe. A lot of the things Bearden has said were never public before he said them, I think thats a lot info to give away for disinformation purposes.

I just don't think it's a good thing to make charges against people without more then conjecture...As many have done against Hulda Clark and Bob Beck.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.578 sec, (1)