CureZone   Log On   Join
Weird experience zapping last night...

Hulda Clark Zappers
VariZapper, the most advanced Clark Zapper! Programmable through p...

Free shipping on orders over $49
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
prettysoulful Views: 1,898
Published: 16 years ago

Weird experience zapping last night...

Last night I zapped for the second time ever. I kinda botched it up because I did one zapping with the battery unconnected, and had to redo that one, then did an extra one for good measure after a 20 minute break, but anyway, the weird part...

During this zapping I decided to target different areas, like my sinuses and my liver area. When I did my sinuses, I developed a bit of post nasal drip. Not a lot, but enough to notice. Then when I did my liver area, by holding the red connector to my right side and the black to my left, I had the strangest reaction. After about 2 minutes in that position, my upper ab area began to spasm on my right side. I couldn't tell if it was my muscle or something else, but I could see it visibly spasm, and could certainly feel it. It didn't hurt, but it did it for 5-10 seconds. I didn't move the connectors, just kinda watched in awe. Anyway, this morning, I saw pieces of something that I had seen during my last parasite cleanse. I assumed then that it was some part of a rather long worm, but hadn't seen anymore pieces in the month since my para cleanse ended, until now.

I believe it is a roundworm, darn it!, and I plan to do the CoQ10 treatment next week. What is so disappointing is that if it is the same worm from a month ago, that little sucker is really resilient.

The pieces are a pale, pale green, with the shape and texture of a crushed plastic, drinking straw. They are usually in 1/2 to 1 inch sections. Is anyone familiar with this parasite? I'd guess that if it were in its normal form, it would be about the diameter of a straw or a pencil.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (1)