CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Curezone minds think alike

ParaZapper Views: 1,039
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 651,583

Re: Curezone minds think alike

Hello Alikat, I have to both agree with you and disagree. First, Zappers are extremely cheap! If you consider our most expensive model, $258.00 US, when compared to the cost of medicine for most HIV patients ( several hundred dollars a month for some ) the zapper is a bargain. Our most popular model sells for $146.00 US and most of our customers say that they save a tremoundous amount of money on medication. I personally save at least $300-$400 a year on the cold, flu, and allergy medicines that I used to have to buy, in addition to having getter health. As for looking wierd, maybe so, ( ours look even stranger because many come with footpads ) but that does not stop our customers. Many of our customers are professionals, including M.D.s, Lawyers, Nurses, etc. But, we also have a lot of customers with rare, difficult to treat illness. We also have a number of customers who have used many different zappers and related equipment. One has 12 different models. Yes, time is the biggest problem with zapping but isn't it worth it? As for MD's, you are right about that but it is changing. We have many M.D.'s who order zappers for family members. But in general for the rank and file medical professionals, it would be paramount to professional suicide to recommend a zapper to a patient. Zapping improves health and results in fewer doctors visits and also fewer prescriptions. Believe me this really p-sses the pharmaceutical companies off. Millions of people a year die from sepsis and septicemia. I have contacted dozens of the leading professionals but they do not respond, even to say no thanks! Using the zapper would save many if not most of those lives. Maybe they are afraid of even more population growth. We have offered free zappers for use with measles, polio, Marburg, and AIDS in Africa, yet no one really cares, not even Doctors without Borders, WHO, NIH, or the CDC. If they do not get money, they do not care!!! As for getting the public to try using the zapper, seeing is believing. A few years ago when we first started, we sold a couple of zappers to a lady with an alternative health practice. A few weeks later, she introduced me to one of her customers who bought a zapper for herself and for her husband. A few weeks later this new customer called up and wanted to know if she could get a discount if she ordered 3 for members of her church ( of course we will ). Within 3 months, we sold about 50 zappers to that one area because of the improvement that people saw in that one woman and her husband. Over 50 % of our sales comes from someone seeing the improvement that someone else has shown from using ParaZapper. Yes, I know that I am grandstanding, but someone has to get the word out. ParaZapper

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2018  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (2)