CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Please Help!

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Ohfor07 Views: 1,728
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 651,385

Re: Please Help!

Until recently I had a fairly large wart on the bottom of my foot, pretty sure it was a Plantar's wart, had been there for about 5 years. A little over a year ago I first started zapping, using a Terminator, and zapped pretty regularly every day for months. My observations are that zapping helped me in a variety of ways, but it did not affect the wart.

Early this year I got a SOTA Silver Pulser, began making and consuming my own Ionic Silver and began the process of applying Blood Electrification, starting out with fairly brief and low instensity sessions, about one hour per wrist each day. During the next month or so, I was consuming roughly a few ounces of Ionic Silver, in one big swig, each day. I soon ceased the Beck treatment do to an unexplainable rash that appeared on each wrist after about day 4. I searched the web but was not able to find anyone else reporting similar experience, but after some inquiries, I was told somewhat loosley that this can happen from using the Beck Protocol. The rash looked like the beginnings of a poison ivy outbreak but it never progressed past the point of the initial patch of tiny blisters on each wrist. The rash went away in about a week. I resumed the Beck Protocol and after about 2 days, the rash returned but it was worse, especially on the one wrist, the patch of blisters was much wider and enflamed, it took a little over two weeks for it to go away. I have not resumed this protocol since, only because I'm concerned that if this is to be somewhat expected with the Beck Protocol, it should be fairly easy to find this having been documented somewhere on the web.

Meantime, the wart is gone. I'd sort of lost track of it, it had been with me for long enough that I didn't pay much attention to it, then one day I looked and it noticed it was quite diminished. I've heard some people say their wart "just fell off". Mine didn't, it just sort of gradually disappeared.

After the fact, I'm left to wonder what caused the wart to go away. Was it the Ionic Silver, or the Beck Protocol, or any of a few other health measures I've added to my daily regimen in the past year? I've also heard that warts often come back somewhere else on the body especially when one discontinues the treatment that caused it to go away. Mine has not come back, yet. For the short term, I've also stopped using Ionic Silver, which is now going a little over a month. Myself I'm not sure, but I'm leaning towards the Beck Protocol as ridding the wart. I still have not yet resumed the Beck Protocol as it really bugs me that with the fairly widespread use of this technique nowadays, I've seen nobody else mention this rash situation in the various web forums I've visited, so just being cautious.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (2)