CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Not Really... Hello Freelastchance

pekytetto Views: 2,099
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 651,048

Re: Not Really... Hello Freelastchance

I see Kara wrote for me below, and I did not mean to be terse, but had to fly out last evening, now here in London. but let me say this. I usually don't get on to this or these type sites but it seemed like you veterans disappear for a while and these folks needed help. Also, its hard to cover so much in a paragraph. Your right about other devices out there. I have put most of them to an oscilliscope-spectrum analyzer and some are good, many are shakey. As Kara mentioned, testing them all is important and even as they age, the signal quality can degenerate. Kara also mentioned that a 9V battery is a decent zapper in itself! Signal is all over the place though. I understand what your saying, enen on new models I have tested, there is not enough voltage at the point of contact, need at least 2V to penetrate skin...Assoicates-freinds? of Dr Clark sell many devices beyond the basic model because they know that parasites don't make themselves readily available to be blasted. They hide deep in tissue, muscles, joints or in my case a while back, as lyme disease in my upper back. Good frequency generators designed for these type of things can penetrate and eliminate. parasites also love to hide inside dead parasites too. Many of the great researchers like, Clark, Rife, Hoyland, Bare, Skillings, Croft and more continually press on for finer digital devices to blast these pests in their deepest crevices. I too, shoot for this goal digitally as time allows. I hope folks realize that these are not toys or listed as medical devices and who really knows the long term affects of all this? Well, hope this helps or whats the point? Please keep writing/debating/researching and most of all helping. Best, PT

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.391 sec, (1)