CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Not Really... Testing is important

Views: 2,002
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 651,050

Re: Not Really... Testing is important

Peky had to run, but I help him when he needs it. He asked me to write...
Even people who build these devices should test them. In almost
every case, the voltage, current and signal is not correct. Too much or
little voltage, very high current (400mA +), sawtooth signals. We just
shake our heads at the junk people are using or worse, mis-using, and
then wonder why the fda and medical community go after this stuff? I love
Dr. Clark, her research is not perfect, but some of the best available. Even a 9V battery can kill many parasites! I am not a fan of the people around her though. As for the type of device, you are correct, there are many, some excellant and non-expensive ones, but ALL should go on a sillyscope which can be purchased for pc's. You even get a spectrum analyzer to watch the harmonics which some researchers say is the
'secret' to Rife's or Hoylands orgional findings. Peky asked me to write back here as he thought he might of seemed snappy at the last thing he wrote, but he has years of research and many findings and cares about people. I think Peky totally disagrees/debates the assertion that one signal kills all. After all, why would they make a programmable device? Or, the mini-FG if they really believed this?
Kara

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.406 sec, (1)