CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Looking to buy a zapper, Can anyone help me GETTING STARTED

pekytetto Views: 2,125
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 651,041

Re: Looking to buy a zapper, Can anyone help me GETTING STARTED

Hi, I put in a title, Getting Started, for all those who may be new to zapping and will try not to write a book here. Dr Clark's models are a great place to start. Why? Because they are not 'cheap' machines but well crafted. Cheap machines may not deliver enough voltage to the skin, inhibiting current and signal flow. Cheap machines' square and sine waves are usually poor quality too. One does not want to fool around with devices that are connected to our bodies to do us well. With Dr Clark models at http://www.drclark.com, you get a good quality device with good contacts. Wrist bands do work, but I replace most wire with my own and silver contacts. Learn to use these machines, get a voltmeter, and more if you can like an oscilliscope, syncrometer...
If not, get the veterans helping, or go to their dated postings, there is much information there. Eventually, you may want to get a mini-FG or even an RSG or FSCAN-II, they are great devices. I took out my Lyme disease with a mini. As you gain experience, get a frequency list of Rife, Crane, Hoyland, Bare... You can make your own contacts with real silver dimes, use the device local, etc. ALWAYS, get on a pure water regiment. Structured water if possible. What ever parasites are getting knocked off, you need to wash them out!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.594 sec, (1)