CureZone   Log On   Join
Use the Zapper - With Caution

Hulda Clark Liver Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
More
allergymeister Views: 2,021
Published: 16 years ago

Use the Zapper - With Caution

Somebody is probably going to flame me for posting this message. But its important that I say what needs to be said. If you are a post-amalgam, root canal, or cavitation sufferer, like I was, zap with extreme caution.

Mercury Amalgams, Cavitations, and a root canal completely screwed up my immune system. It took me several years to figure this all out and get the Amalgams removed, the Cavitations cleaned up, and the root canal completely cleaned.

I did have parasites, infections, etc.

I did use the zapper, and it worked to get rid of the parasites. However, it screwed my immune system up more and I started having more symptoms.

Why? My immune system was already messed up and I was extremely reactive to metals, like copper. The zapper has copper handles you hold to zap. I ignored the dis-comfort when I zapped, because I saw the parasites being killed. But the copper built up in me causing a host of symptoms, including nightmares, attacks of rage, panic attacks, etc.

So, Zap if you want but if you have ANY trama related to Dental work, I SERIOUSLY recommend you avoid zapping, until you take care of your sensitivies to metals, at the very least.

Dental trama is an EXTREMELY complex issue that includes problems with the immune system, viruses, parasites, yeast, metals, trace metal immbalance, food allergies , and supressed emotional trama. It took 2 Natruopaths, 2 Chiropractors, 3 Acupuncturists, 2 Holistic Denists, a Oral Surgeon and a hell of a lot of work on my part to clear up everything.

I fixed my allergy to copper with NAET and mercury with bio-electric feedback, but there are other methods like Homeopathic nosode which have worked for other people.

But avoid zapping with the complex issue of Dental Trama, you may make things worse.

I found that once I cleaned the dental problems and corrected my immune system, my body "flushed" the parasites on its own.

From the heart....

Mike

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.453 sec, (1)