Re: Hope this helps!

Clarkia Parasites Tincture
Hulda Clark Parasites Tinctures

Google Advertisement
  Views: 2,232
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 650,208

Re: Hope this helps!

i have an entire kitchen cabinet double stacked with vitamins/supplements... i take c, eat citrus, veggies, fruit and drink a gallon of h20 (distilled or spring) / day.

i really need to do zapping as i always lived in the country around animals and the other stuff which i've been doing my whole life, did not prevent me from getting ill...

i was raised on well & spring water, before that it was a foreign country where i'm sure they don't put fluride in the water, so anyway.. focusing on zapping.

all the abbreviations mean nothing to me...
can you explain in layman's terms, why you would pick one over the other... does anyone really know or is it a guess? i'm sure one's got to be better than the other, if so, why? to me the miniFg seems the most flexible and would grow with my needs whereas the other may limit me. i have no idea bcse there's no reference point... i can't go to my local mall and try it out.
i want to nip it in the bud asap.. don't want to play at this, i'm serious.

thanks

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.org

2.078 sec, (1)