CureZone   Log On   Join
help picking the right zapper!!

Views: 2,314
Published: 19 years ago

help picking the right zapper!!

i am so lost in this electronics frequency lingo. maybe i'm overanalyzing. i need to zap for many varied medical problems:

hypothyroidism, adrenal fatigue, asthma, heart/circulation, muscle spacticity, PCOS, hair loss, kidneys, etc etc --> to most effectively cover these should i get the Mini-fg or the c3i or the super deluxe 04?? seems like super deluxe is for like 1 problem or prevention. seems like c3i could be beneficial for many illnesses if i 'm understanding the way frequencies work.. at 30khz, will that kill say a bug that's killed at 1hz?? so in other words, can you kill something at not just it's frequency but will a higher frequency nip it in the bud?

i'm really thinking the MiniFG will be the best in the long run and i can do more thorough work on myself...

please tell me your thoughts i really need assistance, please don't direct me to any new sites as i think i'm going to go with toolsforhealing and the information is thorough..

thanks for any info!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.org

2.238 sec, (1)