CureZone   Log On   Join
Answer & U.S Patent 5,188,738

Lugols Iodine Free S&H
J.Crows Lugols Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Clarkia Extra Strong
Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
anunnaki Views: 3,466
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 649,882

Answer & U.S Patent 5,188,738

zappers destroy the parasites via electrification. A parasite can't survive in a positive square wave electrical output. If you wore a zapper for only 7 minutes and didn't do it longer or to a proper Hulda protocol you will probably become quite sick at the least cold symptoms. My mother was on a Terminator for 1 hour which is correct but still after 4 hours became sick wanting to vomit and violent head. This was because the parasites, viral, bacteria etc which she had killed were in her system waiting to get washed out. At the time she had a problem with her liver which arose from Cancer, Chemo & a cholesterol drug. This was amongst other elimination problems which made this happen. This is why is best to look after and cleanse these areas before zapping. Hulda claims that zapping 1 week before a living cleanse is best because some parasites can make a cleanse not work fully. I still say a cleanse prior is best then another later on. Some people dont get any symptoms like that because in general we are fine to a point. You can get twitching in a muscle etc where a parasite is dying or agitated. You can sometimes see parasites in your stools but theres only about 30% big enough to see so most times you dont see them depending if you have one or not. The literature is out there and expriments and acidents have proven this work. Theres U.S patents using electrification the same way to cleanse blood etc. Its all out there and dont let the media, medical programming stop you from realising all what you thought you knew was a complete SCAM!

CANCER CURE = No money -> No Research -> No Cures
------- Medical establishment thinking -------
What makes me laugh is what cures? They dont allow cures to be well known so why have this theory? They are money hungry, de-population control freaks. The only thing good to come out of the medical establishment are things like bone replacements and such which are good and needed. The rest well its a complete joke and Extreme Vitamin C alone would reverse or help alleviate most disease and illness known. Why do you think they put down Vitamin C so much? You can Overdose and all the other NONSENSE about this wonder product? Again the answer lies in my paragraph but mostly in the establishment thinking above and the beginning of that :-) (Clue? Cancer)

U.S Patent 5,188,738
Kaali, Steven/Schwolsky, Peter M
Electrically conductive Methods & Systems for the
treatment of blood & other body fluids and/or
synthetic fluids with electrical forces
_Original_Message_ﰩ

zappers destroy the parasites via electrification. A parasite can survive in a positive square wave electrical output. If you wore a zapper for only 7 minutes and didn't do it longer or to a proper Hulda protocol you will probably become quite sick at the least cold symptoms. My mother was on a Terminator for 1 hour which is correct but still after 4 hours became sick wanting to vomit and violent head. This was because the parasites, viral, bacteria etc which she had killed were in her system waiting to get washed out. At the time she had a problem with her liver which arose from Cancer, Chemo & a cholesterol drug. This was amongst other elimination problems which made this happen. This is why is best to look after and cleanse these areas before zapping. Hulda claims that zapping 1 week before a living cleanse is best because some parasites can make a cleanse not work fully. I still say a cleanse prior is best then another later on. Some people dont get any symptoms like that because in general we are fine to a point. You can get twitching in a muscle etc where a parasite is dying or agitated. You can sometimes see parasites in your stools but theres only about 30% big enough to see so most times you dont see them depending if you have one or not. The literature is out there and expriments and acidents have proven this work. Theres U.S patents using electrification the same way to cleanse blood etc. Its all out there and dont let the media, medical programming stop you from realising all what you thought you knew was a complete SCAM!

CANCER CURE = No money -> No Research -> No Cures
------- Medical establishment thinking -------
What makes me laugh is what cures? They dont allow cures to be well known so why have this theory? They are money hungry, de-population control freaks. The only thing good to come out of the medical establishment are things like bone replacements and such which are good and needed. The rest well its a complete joke and Extreme Vitamin C alone would reverse or help alleviate most disease and illness known. Why do you think they put down Vitamin C so much? You can Overdose and all the other NONSENSE about this wonder product? Again the answer lies in my paragraph but mostly in the establishment thinking above and the beginning of that :-) (Clue? Cancer)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.469 sec, (3)