CureZone   Log On   Join
wow thanks anunnaki!

Wrenn Views: 1,961
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 648,741

wow thanks anunnaki!

the etheric fire link is just super for the pricing of the orgone devices.
i REALLY appreciate this post link..

and i know that you have a high standard of orgone products you woudl recommend.

i will be considering their hhg and also the rep one/ and also i noticed they said something about having a check done to see if a implant had been destroyed? using the implant killer?
but i did not see anything that referred to it ... a zap check?

i have the terminator original before he upgraded it and called it terminator 11 but they look almost exactly the same.

also will carrying orgone such as a rep one.. around with me affect the crystals i wear .. negate their properties? or further enhance them ? and can i take a hhg with me in my purse etc? as i begin to reintegrate myself in society i feel i need to boost my shields/ as much as possible to better protect me..from psychic attacks etc.

i had also read somewhere that alot of folks after 6-8 candlings pulled out ear implants?

Ami joi Benton

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.344 sec, (1)