Tapeworm is tricky

Tapeworms, Round worms, Flukes?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Maryellen Views: 4,175
Published: 17 years ago

This is a reply to # 646,385

Tapeworm is tricky

The Tapeworm can hatch and grow to enormous size. We all have Tapeworm eggs from eating dirt as small children. The largest one taken from a live person recorded was 90 feet long and weighed 30 pounds.
The Tapeworm can move wherever it wants to go in the body. It is so complicated and so filled with viruses, amoeba, menotodes, {whatever} that killing it could cause more problems than bargained for. Must kill [or remove] the head for success.
Dr Clark has devised ways to cause it to lose it's hold on the body which will allow the immune system to flush it out.
Ozonated olive oil, Co-q-10 and such is her suggestion.

I have a friend who thinks alternative medicine is a hoax. She has been diagnosed with Fibro, CFIDS, Manic depression, and a host of other problems and is in a wheelchair at age 40. She had two brain MRI's in succession ------ her brain lesions are MOVING. I asked if her doctor said anything about possibility of parasites {WHY ELSE WOULD THE 'LESIONS' BE MOVING?}

btw: that biggy tapeworm that I mentioned above was removed by a country doctor in the early 20th century [maybe late 19th century} The man was laid on his stomach after he was made comotose with about a gallon of whisky. His mouth was propped open; a bowl of warm milk placed near his mouth and a fan gently blew over the milk and close to the gaping mouth of that drunkened gentleman. The tapeworm came out for the milk.
They new how to extract them back then! IT must be a lost art.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.org

0.969 sec, (1)