CureZone   Log On   Join
Day 8...

msgus02 Views: 2,086
Published: 17 years ago

Day 8...

Hi, everyone! Just thought I'd post an update on a day I never imagined myself making it to...day 8! :)

For starters, the weekend was tough! In addition to doing the MC, I had the worst cramps imaginable that I wasn't able to take any meds. for...ugh.:( I learned how to survive with only my lemonade and heating pad, though!:) Surprisingly, I had VERY little of my normal PMS and bloating, though - thank you, MC! :) My husband & I drank some Smooth Move on Saturday but both had some horrible stomach cramps after doing so. We've decided not to do the tea for the remaining couple of days - just the SWF. It's strange how I've come to appreciate not only the taste, but the quickness, of the SWF! I'm not saying that warm salt water will be my main choice of beverage from this point forward, but, for now, it's doing the job! :)

Anyway, my tongue is *still* such a nasty yellow-white color and I'm still a little sleepy. Overall, though, I can't say that I have any regrets doing the MC! Even with my troublesome days I've experienced on the cleanse, I still feel so much better than before I began. I'm hoping to end on day 10, but can't imagine that my tongue will turn back to its normal pink color overnight?!? Is that possible? I'm very much looking forward to getting started on a healthy balanced diet and have been craving salads lately instead of junk food!

My next plan is to do a Liver Flush in a couple of weekends - just gathering the info. on that and finding out exactly what needs to be done. That's about all I've got for now! :)

--kar:)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.348 sec, (1)