CureZone   Log On   Join
Day 5...

msgus02 Views: 881
Published: 17 years ago

Day 5...

Just wanted to check in...I'm now starting Day 5 and still feeling wonderful!

I was on my way into work this morning and got a call on my cellphone. It was a co-worker telling me that there was a "donut emergency" (there were none) and asking me to pick some up on the way in. Ugh. I'm happy to say that I walked into the shop and the site of donuts didn't even phase me! I had NO desire for one - not even the pastries! :) It's hard to believe that just a week ago, I would've been inhaling a donut right now! I have to laugh at the thought that my co-workers are so dependent on Sugar and coffee first thing in the morning. So, here I sit, drinking what my co-workers call "cajun 'ade" and feeling good. :)

Last night my hubby & I decided to do our first SWF...wow! We now have the experience of true "butt pee" behind us. hehe! All I have to say is, "Thank GOD for having more than one bathroom!" It was bad timing, though, as I missed bits and pieces of "Survivor!" ;)

--kar:)
Also last night, we got a nice digital scale. We both weighed in. I weighed myself on Day 1 and have since lost 6 lbs. My hubby didn't weigh in on Day 1, but has lost at least 4 lbs.!
We're halfway through the cleanse now and are still both feeling wonderful! Again, I'm thanking the folks on this forum for all the support! :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.531 sec, (1)