CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: No matter what bowel cleanse you do....

Views: 14,325
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 64,458

Re: No matter what bowel cleanse you do....

I did a cleanse for 5 days: we fasted for 5 days and in the morning drank 2ltrs of salt water to induce a movement. Then we had a dose of a table spoon of Bentonite and psyllium husk at 9am and another at 1pm. We drank at least 5 ltrs of water a day.
It was miserable. I got extremely weak and depressed and my brain fog was overwhelming - I felt like I was underwater and I couldn't even put together a simple sentence. There was no way any emotional feelings could have been addressed since I couldn't feel or think about anything at all. There was no openness, no revelation, no release, no relief, nothing but sheer misery at a pre-verbal level. SOmeone on the cleanse told me that everyone was TRYING to stop thinking and 'how wonderful for you to have succeeded!'. Clearly, those people did not know what brain fog is or they wouldn't envy it.

Coming out of it, I am weaker. My brain fog is much worse and my bowel movements are still no more regular or full.
I'm already on a sugar-free-wheat -free-yeast-free diet and I always drink at least 4ltrs of water daily.

There isn't any 'mystical side' to colon cleansing as far as I can see. Or any real, life-changing health benefits either.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.797 sec, (1)