CureZone   Log On   Join
Day 4...

msgus02 Views: 1,007
Published: 17 years ago

Day 4...

Here it is Day 4 and I'm still feeling great! I have to admit, though, that my past couple nights' dreams have involved chips/salsa and, of all things - gum! :)

I'm fortunate that my husband is on the cleanse with me and doing just as well. I read a post yesterday from someone who worked in a restaurant and thought to myself, "I'd NEVER have the willpower!" I consider myself to be so lucky that I haven't really had to make any meals or smell the food of those around me.

I have yet to do a SWF, but have been drinking the tea nightly. I was going to do a SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) last night, but read that it must be done on an empty stomach - preferably in the AM. I was afraid to do one before work as I wasn't sure how quickly my body would've "reacted to it. :) I may try one tonight. As of now, both hubby & I are drinking 80 oz./day in addition to our tea. The weekdays aren't too bad as it's easy for us to dodge food, but neither of us are looking forward to the weekend. I plan to do at least 10 days and the hubby figures he'll go along, too, as long as the weekend treats us right!:)

It amazes me to realize that the evening, in front of the T.V., is when I crave food the most. I'm convinced that my body is trained to eat out of boredom.

I'm so looking forward to cleansing my body, losing a few lbs., and eating healthier once this is all over! My goal is to possibly do one more flush before the holidays and one after. I guess I ought to just get through my first cleanse before planning the second and third! :)

Anyway, I have to say that this forum is a huge source of support for me. It's great to read everyone's posts and have questions answered by people who have actually experienced the cleanse.

That's all I've got - sorry for the rambling! ;)

-kar:)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2020  www.curezone.org

0.359 sec, (1)